Boat Limit: There will be no limit to the number of boats.
Entry Fee: $150 ($200 after AUG 6th) including Up to 4 anglers
Junior Anglers (under 12): Fish for free, and will be recognized for their catch.
Starting Time: Saturday, AUG 14th, 2021 7:00 am. Each boat must check in via the VHF channel 69
Lines in water 7 am, and boat fishing before 7:00 am will be disqualified.
Absolutely no transferring of fish from one boat to the other.
OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN: No Later Than 3:00 PM There will be NO exceptions. Weigh in Times: 12:00-3:00 pm At Pirate’s Cove, Boats planning to weigh in fish must be in site of weigh station and called in by 3:00 pm
RADIO COMMUNICATION: All boats must monitor VHF channel 69
SAFETY: Each Captain and all anglers accept responsibility and liability for their own safety and the safety of their boat.
Boats not weighing in can drop all bonito at the commercial dock all fish will be sold, proceeds going to Wounded Veteran Relief Fund
Award will be announced via Facebook Live
Prizes as follows:
- 1st Prize $1,500.00
- 2nd Prize $750.00
- 3rd Prize $250.00
- Recognition Junior Angler Awards
- Largest Grouper or Snapper
Above prizes based on largest Bonito caught.
- One (1) prized per boat, not per person.
- In the event of a tie the earliest boat to check in will be awarded.
- If no fish are caught, there will be a drawing for 1st, 2nd and 3rd as needed.
- A boat winning a prize will not be eligible for drawing.
- Small craft advisory governs cancelation.
- Cancellation will result in drawing for all prizes via Facebook Live
Tournament T-Shirts will be available at Captain’s Meeting
- Pre-Registration Party at Pirates Cove on AUG 6 th 5-7pm
- AUG 13 th Captain’s Meeting
- AUG 14 th Tournament Day