Friday, August 12th, 2022 at 6:00 pm at:
Pirate’s Cove Resort & Marina, 4307 SE Bayview Street. Stuart. FL
Registration will be open starting 4:00pm
Boat Limit: There will be no limit to the number of boats.
Entry Fee: $175 ($200 after AUG 5th) including up to 4 anglers $35 for each additional angler
Junior Anglers (under 12 day of tournament): Fish for free, and will be recognized for their catch.
Starting Time: Saturday, AUG 13th, 2022 7:00 am. Each boat must check in via the VHF channel 69
Lines in water 7 am, and boat fishing before 7:00 am will be disqualified.
Absolutely no transferring of fish from one boat to the other.
OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN: No Later Than 3:00 PM There will be NO exceptions. Weigh-in Times: 12:00-3:00 pm at Pirate’s Cove or Square Grouper. Boats planning to weigh-in fish must be in site of weigh station and called in by 3:00 pm.
Placement winners must attend the Bonito Blast dinner and award ceremony to collect winnings.
RADIO COMMUNICATION: All boats must monitor VHF channel 69 WITH BOAT # ON HAND
SAFETY: Each Captain and all anglers accept responsibility and liability for their own safety and the safety of their boat.
Boats not weighing in can drop all bonito at the commercial dock all fish will be sold, proceeds going to Wounded Veteran Relief Fund
Award Presentations and Party August 13th, 2022 starting at 4:00pm Pirate’s Cove
- 4:00-7:00pm Music
- 5:00pm Welcome ceremony
- 5:30pm Dinner
- 6:30 – 7:30pm Awards
Prizes as follows:
- 1st Prize $2,000.00
- 2nd Prize $1,000.00
- 3rd Prize $500.00
- Recognition Junior Angler Awards
- Largest Dolphin and Snapper
Above prizes based on largest Bonito caught.
- One (1) prized per boat, not per person.
- In the event of a tie the earliest boat to check in will be awarded.
- If no fish are caught, there will be a drawing for 1st, 2nd and 3rd as needed.
- A boat winning a prize will not be eligible for drawing.
- Small craft advisory governs cancelation.
- If cancellation Saturday August 13th , tournament date will be Sunday August 14th
Cancellation August 15th will result in drawing for all prizes 4:00pm at Pirate’s Cove
Tournament T-Shirts will be available at Captain’s Meeting
- AUG 12th Captain’s Meeting 6pm
- AUG 13th Tournament Day
**Thank you for your support! Please remember ALL of our staff are volunteers**