Thanks for registering for Bonito Blast 2022!
Pre-registration is Aug 5th 5pm-8pm and is the deadline for the discounted pricing of $175. Please share with everyone . Captains meeting is Aug 12th 5pm-8pm. Event date is rain or shine August 13th lines in the water no earlier than 7am.
Friday, August 12th, 2022 at 6:00 pm at:
Pirate’s Cove Resort & Marina, 4307 SE Bayview Street. Stuart. FL
Registration will be open starting 4:00pm
Boat Limit: There will be no limit to the number of boats.
Entry Fee: $175 ($200 after AUG 5th) including up to 4 anglers $35 for each additional angler
Junior Anglers (under 12 day of tournament): Fish for free, and will be recognized for their catch.
Starting Time: Saturday, AUG 13th, 2022 7:00 am. Each boat must check in via the VHF channel 69
Lines in water 7 am, and boat fishing before 7:00 am will be disqualified.
Absolutely no transferring of fish from one boat to the other.
OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN: No Later Than 3:00 PM There will be NO exceptions. Weigh in Times: 12:00-3:00 pm At Pirate’s Cove, Boats planning to weigh in fish must be in site of weigh station and called in by 3:00 pm
RADIO COMMUNICATION: All boats must monitor VHF channel 69 WITH BOAT # ON HAND
SAFETY: Each Captain and all anglers accept responsibility and liability for their own safety and the safety of their boat.
Boats not weighing in can drop all bonito at the commercial dock all fish will be sold, proceeds going to Wounded Veteran Relief Fund
Award Presentations and Party August 13th, 2022 starting at 4:00pm Pirate’s Cove
- 4:00pm Welcome
- 4:30-6:00pm Music
- 5:30pm Silent Auction ends Basket ticket sales end
- 6:00-7:30pm Live Auction, silent auction winners & Raffle drawings
- 7:35-8:15pm Awards
- 8:15pm Generator Raffle Drawing
Prizes as follows:
- 1st Prize $1,500.00
- 2nd Prize $750.00
- 3rd Prize $250.00
- Recognition Junior Angler Awards
- Largest Dolphin
Above prizes based on largest Bonito caught.
- One (1) prized per boat, not per person.
- In the event of a tie the earliest boat to check in will be awarded.
- If no fish are caught, there will be a drawing for 1st, 2nd and 3rd as needed.
- A boat winning a prize will not be eligible for drawing.
- Small craft advisory governs cancelation.
- If cancellation Saturday August 14 th , tournament date will be Sunday August 15 th
Cancellation August 15 th will result in drawing for all prizes 4:00pm at Pirate’s Cove
Tournament T-Shirts will be available at Captain’s Meeting
- Pre-Registration Party at Pirates Cove on AUG 6 th 5-7pm
- AUG 13 th Captain’s Meeting
- AUG 14 th Tournament Day
**Thank you for your support! Please remember ALL of our staff are volunteers**